South Florida Video Sewer Inspections
At My Plumber of South Florida, we like to say we are “toilet trained”. When your toilets overflow or take a long time and a couple of flushes to empty, there is a problem. When the awful smell of sewage fills the air, you have a problem. Something has to be done quickly, because exposure to untreated sewage is a serious health problem. The first thing we complete is a sewer video inspection, because we want you to fully understand the issues at hand. Sewer problems in Miami are common, due to flat terrain and soil quality, but that doesn’t justify tearing up the waste water plumbing first.
Common causes of sewage backup may be a blockage in a service pipe intersection or an accumulation of solid waste materials, and unmentionables, that are too much for the pipes to manage effectively. A thorough sewer video inspection will pinpoint the problem and its location. Don’t let some fly-by-night plumber start digging up your property with heavy equipment. Call My Plumber of South Florida, your Miami based professionals in wastewater plumbing and all your plumbing needs.
Miami / South Florida Area Residential Sewer Water Leak Detection & Repair
Most sewer water leaks have tell-tale signs long before they become visible.
Most leaks do not just show up as a spouting fountain of water. They linger for days, weeks, or even months before they become obvious. But, unlike so many other damaging situations they give subtle signals that something is wrong.
Call My Plumber Of South Florida at the first sign of a sewer leak and we can find and fix the leak before it causes extensive damage to your property. Do NOT ignore these symptoms. Taking care of the problem early will save you time, money and headaches
My Plumber Of South Florida provides sewer repair services for the greater Miami area, including: sewer leak detection and repair, sewer drain cleaning, sewer inspection and sewer pipe repair / service.
- Have walls or floors that are wet, spongy, moist or discolored in areas for no known reason?
- Detect sewer odor (smell foul or musty odors coming from the floors or walls near drains or sewers)?
- Have chronic sewer back-up problems?
- Have an unusually damp foundation or slab?
- Have foundation cracks, uneven vegetation growth, earth shifting for no apparent reason?
Our services include:
- Sewer line location or profile
- Locating Sewer Odor source inside
- Septic location, dry well, leach lines
- Sewer drain cleaning (locate sewer blockages or root intrusion, collapsed or broken line)
- Video inspection of lines using sewer camera
- Trenchless pipe replacement
Call one of our experts at: (305) 271-1048 to schedule your sewer video inspection and fix your sewer problem right away.